On October 11, 2017, the CACFC Board of Director approved the Community
Access the Point Deviated Route Schedule!
There will be a HEALTHY U workshop beginning August 7th . It
To comply with the Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) Act, the Community
The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) is a federally funded program administered by the Ohio Development Services Agency’s Office of Community Assistance (OCA). It is designed to help eligible low-income households meet the high costs of home heating. If you are eligible for assistance, the amount of your one-time HEAP benefit will depend on federal funding levels, how many people live with you, total household income, and the primary fuel you use to heat your home. In most cases, the one-time benefit will be a credit applied to your energy bill by your utility company (or fuel vendor).
To be eligible the total household income must be at or below 175 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.
- ID of the person applying for assistance
- Last 3 months of the household income
- Everyone in the house needs to have social security cards & date of birth
- Birth Certificates for each household member
- Most recent gas & electric bills or new account numbers
Tracey Hixon 740-335-7282 Ext. 115