There will be a HEALTHY U workshop beginning August 7th . It
To comply with the Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) Act, the Community
The Fayette County Transportation program is happy to announce that it will
Community Action’s YouthBuild program is now recruiting an instructor and program participants.
PIPP Plus allows eligible customers to make affordable monthly energy payments on a year-round basis. When a PIPP Plus household pays its monthly PIPP Plus payment on-time and in-full, some of their old debt and the rest of that month’s bill goes away in the form of a credit on their utility account. PIPP Plus applications are taken year round.
Qualified households monthly payments will be determined as such:
Electric and natural gas customers who qualify pay $10 or 6 percent of their gross monthly household income, whichever is greater, to the utility company each month. If the utility provides both gas and electric services or if the customer has an all-electric home, the payment is $10 or 10 percent of the gross monthly income, whichever is greater.
When PIPP Plus payments are made on-time and in-full, customers earn an incentive credit and an arrearage credit. Each time you pay your required monthly payment on-time and in-full, you no longer owe the rest of that month’s billed amount. You also receive a 1/24 credit toward any old debt. If you make full, on-time payments for 24 straight months, all of your arrearages will be eliminated.
If payments are late you will not receive the incentive or arrearage crediting benefits that come from paying your PIPP Plus payment amount on-time and in-full.
To be eligible:
- Your utility company must be regulated by the PUCO. Some of the smaller utility companies are not required to offer PIPP Plus. You must apply for all energy assistance for which you are eligible.
- You must have a gross yearly household income at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty guidelines. If you are not eligible based on the 12-month “test,” you may qualify for PIPP Plus based on your income for the most recent three months.
- ID of the person applying for assistanceDocumentation needed:
- Last 3 months of the household income
- Everyone in the house needs to have social security cards & date of birth
- Birth Certificates for each household member
- Most recent gas & electric bills or new account numbers
Tracey Hixon 740-335-7282 Ext. 115