There will be a HEALTHY U workshop beginning August 7th . It
To comply with the Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) Act, the Community
The Fayette County Transportation program is happy to announce that it will
Community Action’s YouthBuild program is now recruiting an instructor and program participants.
The Summer Crisis Program provides summer cooling assistance for low-income elderly households and for Ohioans with qualifying medical conditions. The program applies to electric utilities only.
One-time payment assistance of up to $175 to be put towards electric bill.
To be eligible households must have:
- A member who is has an illness that would benefit from assistance, verified by physician documentation; or
- Have a member of the household who is at least 60 years old
Applicants/households must have a gross annual income of 175 percent of the federal poverty guidelines
- ID of the person applying for assistance
- Last 3 months of the household income
- Birth Certificates
- Everyone in the house needs to have social security cards & date of birth
- Most recent gas & electric bills or new account numbers
- Disconnect notice
Tracey Hixon 740-335-7282 Ext. 15