On October 11, 2017, the CACFC Board of Director approved the Community
Access the Point Deviated Route Schedule!
There will be a HEALTHY U workshop beginning August 7th . It
To comply with the Community Service Block Grant (CSBG) Act, the Community
The Summer Crisis Program provides summer cooling assistance for low-income elderly households and for Ohioans with qualifying medical conditions. The program applies to electric utilities only.
One-time payment assistance of up to $175 to be put towards electric bill.
To be eligible households must have:
- A member who is has an illness that would benefit from assistance, verified by physician documentation; or
- Have a member of the household who is at least 60 years old
Applicants/households must have a gross annual income of 175 percent of the federal poverty guidelines
- ID of the person applying for assistance
- Last 3 months of the household income
- Birth Certificates
- Everyone in the house needs to have social security cards & date of birth
- Most recent gas & electric bills or new account numbers
- Disconnect notice
Tracey Hixon 740-335-7282 Ext. 15