COLUMBUS (November 6, 2013) – The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and
The Community Action Commission of Fayette County would like to thank the
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: This event is open to the media Contact: Tina
Our Head Start families have often needed to use the food pantry
Fayette County Transportation
The Fayette County Transportation Program is a public transit service available to residents of Fayette County. It is funded through a variety of sources, including federal funds from the Federal Transit Administration, state funds from the Ohio Department of Transportation, and local funds such as The United Way, Eyman Fund, and contract income.
Individuals needing transportation out-of-town for medical purposes only may be eligible for transportation through social services contracts. Ask the dispatcher for information about contract services.
- Service is available Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Special arrangements can be made for service outside these hours through the dispatcher.
- Reservations: We request that passengers make reservations for trips at least 24 – 48 hours in advance.
- Fares are charged per person, per stop. This constitutes a trip.
- Fares for trips beginning and ending within a municipality: $1.00
- Fares for trips between the county and a municipality: $1.50
- Persons over age 65 and/or who are disabled, either permanently or temporarily, pay half fare.
- A simple application is required and a card authorizing half fare is issued.
Reservations: We request that passengers make reservations for trips at least 24 hours before a local trip and 48 hours in advance of out of county trips.
Title VI Information
Title VI Rights Complaint Process Complaint Form
Angie Mann @ 740.335.9628