Balance of State Continuum of Care
Homeless Planning Region 16
The Community Action Commission of Fayette County, in partnership with homeless planning region 16, presents the Coordinated Entry process on this page. The purpose of this page is to serve as a starting point for any individuals and service providers seeking information on how to access the homeless crisis response system in Clinton, Fayette, Highland, Pickaway, and Ross Counties. Please continue to visit this website for details and updates.
These programs serve all households regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, familial status, or disability.
Community Resources for the Homeless & At-Risk
Region 16 Housing Inventory Chart 2017
Available Housing List
Clinton County Specific Resources
Fayette County Community Resource
Fayette County Housing Resource
Fayette County Private Landlord Directory
Highland County Specific Resources
School Homeless Liaison Contact Information
Pickaway County Specific Resources
Ross County Specific Resources
Region 16 Management & Structure
Policies & Notices
HMIS Data Privacy Notice 2.2019
.Region 16 CE Plan 6.4.19
Region 16 Policy and Procedure Manual Update March 2019
Case Closeout and Termination of Assistance
Domestic Violence Policy
Grievance & Appeal
Region 16 Grievance Policy – To be posted in office and can be provided to clients enrolled in HCRP programs.
Diversion Assessment- (completed by Access Point)
HMIS Diversion Form 2.2019 – This form is completed by the Access Point for the Head of Household (HOH) ONLY. If Diversion is NOT successful, this form must be included in the CE File.
Diversion Data Release Forms– This is completed for the HOH ONLY by the Access Point. In-Person Consent Form or Verbal Consent Form are both provided, use accordingly.
*If the household is NOT diverted, the Diversion Assessment MUST BE PRESENT in the Coordinated Entry File.
Coordinated Entry (CE) File- (completed by Access Point)
The Coordinated Entry (CE) File is the common file shared among ALL Homeless Service Providers in the region & is required to be completed for ALL referrals.
- CE Checklist– This form is to track required documents needed for the CE File. When completed, referral to Homeless Provider can be sent.
- Diversion Form- This was completed by Access Point during the Diversion Assessment & must be included in the CE File.
- Referral for ES/RRH/PSH (as applicable)- Will be completed & printed off of HMIS by Access Point when the SPDAT is completed & HOH provides verification of homelessness to Access Point
- Regional-Universal-Release-Form – This form must be completed by Access Point.
- Diversion Data Release Forms – This form was completed for the HOH during the Diversion. If children are present in the HH, they MUST BE ADDED NOW.
- Homeless Status Documentation – This form must be completed by Access Point & be accompanied with verification of homelessness.
- HMIS-Intake-Form-All-Programs – This is completed in HMIS by the Access Point through Unsheltered, & can be printed out via HMIS, or use the paper copy provided here.
- 2018 HMIS Intake Form ES SH – This is completed in HMIS by Emergency Shelters & can be printed out via HMIS, or use the paper copy provided here.
- Income Verification Forms – These forms must be completed by Access Point & be accompanied with required income documents if applicable.
- Copies of the entire HH’s Personal Identifying Information.
- PSH-Forms Update 2019 – ONLY completed by Access Point when referring HH to PSH.
- Single, Family & TAY VI-SPDAT – This link provides a printable version of the various VI-SPDATS. Emergency Shelter’s MUST complete the VI-SPDAT within 5-8 days of HH enrollment into their homeless emergency shelter program & maintain a signed copy of the completed VI-SPDAT in the HH’s file. All referrals require the completed VI-SPDAT score, which is provided through HMIS when completing referral.
Rapid Re-Housing Forms
TAB 2 – ENROLLMENT
TAB 3 – HOUSING INSPECTION
Protect Yourself from Lead Brochure – If Applicable, a copy must be provided to client & landlord during Housing Inspection.
TAB 4 – FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
TAB 5 – RECERTIFICATION
TAB 6 – CASE MANAGEMENT
TAB 6- HOME VISIT LOG
Permanent Supportive Housing Forms
PSH Documentation for PSH Programs
TAB 2 – ENROLLMENT PSH
Tab 3 – Housing Inspection PSH
TAB 4 – FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PSH
TAB 5 – RECERTIFICATION PSH
TAB 6 – CASE MANAGEMENT PSH
CAC PSH Programs
Brochures & Flyers
Region 16 is comprised of Clinton, Fayette, Highland, Pickaway, and Ross Counties. In the document below, you will find basic information regarding the economic and demographic conditions in the area. Regional and community partners may utilize this information in the development of proposals for funding.